Friday 15 January 2010

Brownie 127 camera Help!?

I jist found an old 1950's Brownie 127 camera. The window was red so I wound the film up and took it out. I was wondering if there was an pictures on it and where they could develope it and show me what photos (if any) are on it.

Any photo shop or pharmacist. Boots still do photo processing.

Answer by Judy Teen on 01 Jan 2010 07:35:55
Best Answer

The film requires special handling - don't just take it to a pharmacy or film drop off. The film will be delicate and could get damaged in processing.

I'd suggest going to a local camera shop or professional photo lab and talking to the pros there, ask if they know a local lab that can handle old film. Don't just give it to anyone, make sure they know how to handle older film.

I found links for labs that process old film
[URL Truncated]
[URL Truncated]

Answer by moonrabbit on 01 Jan 2010 07:46:41

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment