Friday 15 January 2010

I am going to buy a new camera, need some help?

I own a Canon Power Shot A580. It's a decent little camera but it lacks some functions that I would really like to be able to use. My price limit is $400 for a new camera and I would like it to have these functions:
8x zoom (at least)
Being able to shoot photo after photo with very little lag in between shots (1 second would be good)
Manual settings for exposure/iso/etc as well as the normal settings that come with most digital cameras
So any recomendations? I would prefer a Canon but I am open to anything that has what I'm looking for.

go harvey norman, they have an array of camera's to choose from.

LIKE sriously, just go have a look their. i tihnk they have your camera type and even better along that price; 400

Answer by kablooiiee on 02 Jan 2010 04:48:36

Whatever you do don't buy a Kodak or Polaroid. I would suggest a Sony or Nikon. Sorry not very specific but thats all I know! Good luck! :)

Answer by emms on 02 Jan 2010 04:49:03

Fuji S1500. It has very good image quality. 12X optical zoom,10 megapixels. Not that big sor a super zoom camera. Has aperture/shutter priority, very good on batteries, and has the all important viewfinder when shooting far away shots. On line, at Buydig it's $159+ shipping.

Answer by Vintage Music on 02 Jan 2010 04:49:48
Best Answer

yea i also agree with ^^^ fujifilm S1500 is around $250 and has 8x zoom and 10 megapixels but i personally prefer Canon rebels but i shoot film... if you can check ebay or craigs list for a dslr Canon rebel

Answer by madmax18765 on 02 Jan 2010 06:15:28

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment