Friday 15 January 2010

My camera "kodak easy share C613" is not working.... please help!!?

When I turn it on it says lens error. I think it was dropped on the the face. What can I do? I don't have a warranty. Will Kodak let me send it in for them to fix?
Please help I just found out Im pregnant and I need this camera so bad!!
Thank you

i have the same camera and my says that too sometimes but thats because i brang it to the beach and theres sand in the lens , im sorry but i dont know if you can send it back to kodak , could you get a new camera ? & congrats (:

Answer by Kayla :) on 08 Jan 2010 12:21:04

Its an older 6mp camera still available some places for $80 up. Kodak or a camera repair shop can undoubtedly fix it but the cost will be much more than the camera value. Its time for you to go shopping for a new camera.

Answer by KNDChicago on 08 Jan 2010 01:34:19
Best Answer

You are pregnant for a total of 9 months (normally) I doubt it is that urgent.

Take it to a camera shop to see if they can fix it.

Answer by Sam on 09 Jan 2010 06:57:29

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment