Wednesday 13 January 2010

Help, looking for a free software download for a Canon Powershot A540?

had camera given to me but the CD software that I need to download is missing. Anyone know if I can get a free software to download off the internet, I went into the Canon website but did not see the software to download. Looking for (ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser 5.6 software).

Follow this link:
[URL Truncated]

Select your OS from the Driver/Software selection box & you'll find the ZoomBrowser EX in the Software section.

Answer by Shanky on 06 Jan 2010 07:58:57
Best Answer

Get a USB 2.0 SD card reader/writer.
$10 at Walmart, less at Office Depot or other electronic stores and less than $5 from overseas Internet dealers shipped to your door. I got one from Meritline on sale for $0.67 about 2 months ago. I had to wait about a month for delivery, but this was a spare anyway.

You will never need to look for drivers for a camera to download pictures/movies again.

Answer by El on 06 Jan 2010 08:04:11

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment