Friday 15 January 2010

my SD card is saying i have no pictures, and isn't coming up as a document on my computer?

i had quite a few pictures on my SD card (for samgung Es63)
when i go to look at them on my camera it says there is no file and when i take a picture, it dosent save.
i have inserted this into my computer via USB and a SD slot but it is coming up as a file not a document so i cant get into it?

can anyone help me please
i have had it up before but now it just dosent seem to work.

Best Answer

Most likely the card has failed.

One problem that too many people just don't seem to understand is that memory cards were not designed to be storage devices. Saving photos on a card to show off is not a good idea because these cards can easily fail using them this way.

The best suggestion is to upload after every shoot and format the card in the camera - every time!
This will help keep your card "healthy" for a long time. Using it as a storage device is to invite failure.

Answer by Jim A on 05 Jan 2010 08:12:26

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment