Friday 15 January 2010

has anyone owned both SONY and CANON?

if you have, can you please help with my decision?

first, please note this is regarding advanced, Compact Digital Cameras. [not dslrs]
I've only owned a Canon PowerShot and Nikon, so I wouldn't know how Sony compares in terms of ease of use.

I am in love with the Canon's layout and ease of use; its operating design. everything's easy to find and use, but it has complex features at the same time.

How is the Sony's ease of use in comparison.?

[I am specifically torn between these 2 camera: [URL Truncated] and [URL Truncated] . Again, I love the feel and operation of the Canon, but the Sony's features are tempting me!]

Canon has been best w/ cameras

Answer by Jorge on 01 Jan 2010 01:05:25
Best Answer

Well, Sony has better quality overall. But Canon is easier to use.

Answer by i am the seal on 01 Jan 2010 04:16:59

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment