Friday 15 January 2010

Why can't I use the panorama option on my Olympus Stylus 850SW Camera?

I have an Olympus Stylus 850SW camera. I read the manual, but I cannot find anything that helps me. My problem is that whenever I select the "panorama" option from the menu, I cannot select "combine in camera 1" OR "combine in camera 2", only "combine in PC." I do not want to use "combine in PC." Can someone please help me? I have had this problem for a long time and I really need to get it fixed. I am using an Olympus 2GB xD memory card, so I know that not using an Olympus-brand memory card is not the problem. Thanks!

Best Answer

Your question is wonderfully thorough and coherent (which is pretty unusual around here), and you've put thought into this already. I wish I had the answer for you, but I don't :-(

Have you looked around the Olympus website? There might be a FAQ section, or perhaps even user forums, or perhaps you could send an email to their support address.

Personally, I would prefer to do it on the pc - the in-camera stuff never gives me the result I want, and I like having the control that I get when doing things in post processing.

Good luck with it.

Answer by selina_555 on 02 Jan 2010 08:35:08

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment